VPA Service Awards
The Victorian Principals Association (VPA) values the contribution of its members whose dedicated expertise and time have contributed to primary education in Victoria. A Service Award is bestowed upon an individual who has made a significant contribution to VPA in one of these categories:
- Professional Development for members
- Collegiality amongst VPA members
- Initiatives in Education practice and / or management
- Advocacy on behalf of members
- Activities which serve to increase VPA membership
2023 Service Award nominations are now closed.
The 2023 VPA Service Award was awarded to Greg Lacey. Greg is the principal of Lyndhurst Primary School and is currently working for the Victorian Academy of Teaching and Leadership as a Principal in Residence. Greg has been an active member at both local network and state level as a Councillor and Board member. Congratulations Greg.