VPA offer a range of Professional Learning Workshops throughout in the year in areas such as:
- Conflict Resolution
- Applying for Principal Class Positions
- Quality Teaching Rounds Training
- Introduction to Leadership Coaching
- Tough Conversations
- Planning your workforce
- And more!
Current workshops are listed below.
Understanding the Student Resource Package (SRP) & Preparing a Workforce Plan for 2021
Thursday 8 October 2020, 2pm – 4pm OR Friday 9 October, 10am – 12pm
This workshop for principals and assistant principals will focus on understanding your school’s SRP and preparing an effective workforce plan for 2021.
The workshop will cover:
Download the form here
- Unpacking the various components of the School Resource Package
- Workforce planning and budgeting concepts
- Major issues that impact on staff planning
- Creating a sustainable workforce plan
- Hands on modelling the SRP using your school’s data
and return to Sue O'Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org