Gold Business Partners
At Woods Furniture we believe that education is of the utmost importance, not just for the children of today, but for our world tomorrow.
This fundamental belief has driven our team, for over half a century, to study how children learn from a behavioural, ergonomic and cognitive perspective, and to develop furniture that is flexible, adaptable and stimulating. At Woods, we’re for flexible learning.
For more information visit us at www.woodsfurniture.com.au
Over the last 43 years the Mutual Bank has had variations of its name, positioning statement and logo, each representing a time in history. Now they are making their connection to customers and target market even stronger. Their positioning, ‘Invested in you’ reinforces their commitment to be the bank for the Victorian education community, helping people do more with their money and achieve more in life. Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank is invested in the financial well being of its Members and will continue to put profit back into better banking experiences. For more information visit us at www.victeach.com.au
VicSuper is delighted to be working with the VPA to provide services that support VPA members. VicSuper was formed to assist individuals meet their income needs in retirement with low cost benefit plans and offering a service that is comprehensive and tailored to your needs.
- Making sense of your super – your super savings is your future so it’s important that you feel comfortable making decisions that effect you.
- Access to qualified financial planners who provide one on one superannuation advice who are not paid commissions. Our advisers are able to provide you with pre and post retirement planning advice and are experts in relation to ESSSuper – Revised, New, SERB and Transport Schemes.
- A comprehensive site specific seminar program incorporating information for new employees recently commencing employment to those that are considering retirement.
- Regular communication, including an annual newsletter and member report.
- Access to online information about superannuation and our benefit plans.
Remember, all profits made by VicSuper are reinvested in the Fund and go towards maintaining and expanding our services to members and employers and keeping our fee low. Should you wish to find out how we can assist you or your staff, please contact us on 1300 366 216.
We understand that visiting the dentist can be a daunting experience – but it doesn’t have to be! Teeth on Wheels provide a bulk-billed, on-site dentistry service to businesses, community organisations and schools within the greater Melbourne area.
We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality dental treatment while making it fun, positive and memorable. Our vehicles are fitted out with state of the art dental equipment and include entertainment systems with classic movies and music, providing a stress-free and relaxing atmosphere for our patients.
Our team has over 50 years combined experience in general dentistry, including preventative treatment, and have a passion to make visiting the dentist a fun and enjoyable experience. During each appointment, a dentist and dental nurse will be present. All team members are fully qualified, police checked and are working with children certified.